The purpose of this Policy is that Platform members during the operation of the www.etuftekstil.com website operated by Etuf Tekstil / visitors / users (collectively referred to as "Data Owner" ) to determine the terms and conditions regarding the use of personal data shared with Etuf Tekstil or Etuf Tekstil generated during the use of the Platform by the Data Owner. is to.
Which Data Is Processed?
Below is a list of the data processed by Etuf Tekstil and considered as personal data pursuant to the Law. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the term "personal data" within the scope of the terms and conditions provided within the scope of this Policy will cover the following information.
- Contact Information
- User Information
- User Transaction Information
- Transaction Security Information
- Financial Information
- Marketing Information
- Request / Complaint Management Information
The data that are irreversibly anonymized by Articles 3 and 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data will not be considered as personal data in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned law and the processing activities related to these data will be carried out without being bound by the provisions of this Policy.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Etuf Tekstil, personal data provided by the Data Owner, creating a membership record and account, and keeping records related to this, making use of the services provided by the Data Owner on the Platform, detecting system errors and monitoring performance and improving the functioning of the Platform, maintenance and support Carrying out the necessary work by the business units to make use of the products and services offered by Etuf Tekstil, including the purposes of providing services and backup services, and conducting the relevant business processes and recommending these products and services to the relevant people by customizing them according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the relevant people, and Planning and execution of the activities required for the promotion, carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by Etuf Tekstil and carrying out the related business processes, It can be processed for the purposes of ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-business security of Etuf Tekstil and the people with whom it has business relations, and for the planning and execution of Etuf Tekstil's commercial and / or business strategies.
Personal Data to be Processed in Line with the Explicit Consent of Data Owners and Processing Purposes
Within the scope of the Data Owner's explicit consent, Etuf Tekstil follows the actions of the Data Owners on the Platform to increase the user experience, create statistics, profiling, direct marketing and remarketing, creation of promotional suggestions specific to the Data Owner, and and share this data with the parties mentioned below.
Transfer of Personal Data:
Personal data, personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Lawwithin the framework of Etüf Tekstil Gıda Turizm İnşaat İthalat İhracat San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. It may be shared with company officials, shareholders, business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and legally authorized private institutions, and can be transferred abroad within the framework of the procedural principles indicated in Article 9 of the Law and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Board.
Collection Method of Personal Data and Legal Reason
Rights of Personal Data Owner
Data owners in accordance with Article 11 of the Law,
- Learning whether personal data is processed about them, requesting information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used according to their purpose, to know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, and to request the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred to be notified of the transaction carried out within this scope,
- By analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, the person has the right to object to the occurrence of a result against him / her and to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Requests regarding the use of the rights in question are subject to Law No.6698 by personal data owners at www.etuftekstil.com It can be transmitted by the methods specified in the Policy on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data. Etuf Tekstil will finalize the aforementioned requests within thirty days. Etuf Tekstil reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule (if any) determined by the Personal Data Protection Board regarding the requests.
Etüf Tekstil Gıda Turizm İnşaat İthalat İhracat San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. As ("Etuf Tekstil") , we strive to protect the privacy of those who use our site in order to ensure that our users benefit from our services safely and completely.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored by websites you visit on your device or network server via browsers. Cookies are created by servers associated with the website you visit. Thus, when the visitor visits the same site, the server can understand it.
Cookies do not contain personal data about visitors such as name, gender or address. For more detailed information on cookies, www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org
Which Cookies Are Used?
Cookies can be categorized in terms of owners, lifetime and intended use :
- According to the party placing the cookie, Platform cookies and third party Cookies are used. While platform cookies are created by Etuf Tekstil, third party cookies are managed by different companies in cooperation with Etuf Tekstil.
- According to the time it is active, session cookies and permanent cookies are used. While session cookies are deleted after the visitor leaves the Platform, permanent cookies are can stay on the visitors' devices for periods of time.
- According to the purposes of use, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting / advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the Platform.
Why Are Cookies Used?
On the Platform, Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To perform the basic functions required for the operation of the platform. For example, Etuf Tekstil members do not get lost during their visits to the products in the product basket. Logged in members do not need to enter their password again while visiting different pages on the Platform.
- Analyzing the Platform and increasing the performance of the Platform. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Platform works, determining the number of visitors to the Platform and making performance settings accordingly, or making it easier for them to find what they are looking for.
- Increasing the functionality of the Platform and providing ease of use. For example, sharing to third party social media channels on the Platform, remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the Platform < / li>
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, showing ads related to the interests of visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
How Can You Manage Your Cookie Preferences?
Etuf Tekstil takes great care that users can use their preferences on their personal data. However, preference management is not possible for some Cookies that are mandatory for the operation of the Site. In addition, we would like to remind you that if some Cookies are turned off, various functions of the Site may not work.
Information on how to manage preferences for Cookies used on the Platform is as follows:
- Click to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics
- Click to manage the personalized ad experience provided by Google.
- Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities Your Online Choices can be managed through.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage Cookies on mobile devices.
What Rights Do You Have?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698, visitors can apply to Etuf Tekstil, about themselves,
- Learning whether personal data is being processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data is transferred,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, the damage will not be compensated. do not request work has rights
The said rights will be evaluated and concluded within 30 (thirty) days, in any case, when they are transmitted by the personal data owners using the methods specified in the scope of Law No.6698. Although it is essential not to charge any fee for the requests, Etuf Tekstil reserves the right to charge a fee on the fee schedule determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Etuf Tekstil can change the provisions of the Policy at any time. The Current Policy takes effect on the date it is published on the Platform.